The information published on Daniel Miller’s website is intended to provide general information to the public. Daniel Miller attempts to ensure the accuracy of any published information, as it is posted. However, we cannot guarantee that all of this information is accurate.
Daniel Miller attempts to ensure the accuracy of any published information, as it is posted. However, we cannot guarantee that all of this information is accurate.
Daniel Miller claims a copyright for content and information published on this site. Daniel Miller authorizes you to view, copy, download, and print Daniel Miller documents from this web site, subject to the following conditions:
- The documents may be used solely for personal, noncommercial, and informational purposes;
- The documents may not be modified;
- The following copyright notice and permission notice must appear in each document: “© Copyright 2017 Daniel Miller. All rights reserved. Documents available from this web site are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and international treaties. All use subject to Conditions of Use set forth at https://danielmillerattorney.com/index.php/terms-of-use/.”
Using This Website Does Not Establish An Attorney-Client Relationship
Please be advised that using this website does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Visitors of this website, who would like to establish an attorney-client relationship, should contact Daniel Miller to potentially prepare an attorney-client service agreement that specifies the terms of representation. Daniel Miller will only begin representation after an attorney-client service agreement is executed.
COMMERCIAL USE OF DANIEL MILLER WEBSITE MATERIALS AND SCREEN SHOTS
Reproduction, copying, or redistribution of materials on the Daniel Miller website for commercial purposes is prohibited, without the express written permission of Daniel Miller. To obtain permission to copy portions of this site, please e-mail us and provide the following information in the body of the email:
- The content you wish to use;
- Where and how it will be used (for example, a book cover, magazine article, a brochure);
- Where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience;
- How many copies will be produced and distributed;
- When you intend to publish;
- What other materials will be associated with the Daniel Miller content;
- Your name, title, company, address, email address, and phone number.
We will evaluate your request and advise you, as soon as possible. Daniel Miller reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of its copyrighted material, including text and images published on our web site.
Information On The Daniel Miller Website Is Not Legal Advice
Visitors of this site should not rely on our content for legal advice. Our content is exclusively provided for educational and informational purposes. Visitors of this website should not act on any information without the advice of qualified counsel.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
If you use any links on this website that are not maintained by Daniel Miller, you will leave the Daniel Miller web site. The linked sites are not under the control of Daniel Miller, and Daniel Miller is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained on a linked site. Daniel Miller provides these links, only for convenience purposes and the inclusion of any link does not imply recommendation, approval or endorsement by Daniel Miller.